Helping those in need.
Helpforme has a long-standing history of charitable giving. We believe in giving back to the community where we live and work, to our neighbours, friends and fellow British Columbians. We proudly support charitable and non-profit organizations that help people overcome difficulties and contribute to the community’s wellbeing.
Helpforme empowers its employees to nominate their favourite charities for the allocation of a percentage of the firm’s charitable giving budget. Our employees value being able to choose causes that are personal and meaningful to them and we are proud to support many employee-led charitable initiatives.
In addition, Helpforme has supported several charities over the years, many dedicated to improving the lives of British Columbians, as well as others, including:
- Access Pro Bono
- Lower Mainland Grief Recovery Society
- Canadian Iranian Foundation
- PEO (Philanthropic Education Organization)
- Richmond Chinatown Lions Club
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Foundation
- Open Door Group
- Cypress Challenge Charity Bike Ride
- RBC Whistler GranFondo
- North Shore Mountain Bike Association
- BC Cancer Foundation’s Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Delta Hospice Society
- Kids Up Front
- BC Children’s Hospital
- Canuck Place Children’s Hospice
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Canadian Red Cross
- The Richmond Christmas Fund
- Starlight Children’s Foundation
- UNHCR Canada
- Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue
- WAVAW Rape Crisis Centre
- Athletics for Kids (“A4K”)
- Education Without Borders
- Alzheimer’s Society of BC
we are pleased to offer you legal services in these additional languages:
We’re here to help you!